Boards of Management are responsible for the direct governance of schools. The duties of the board include the following:
• The appointment of teachers and ancillary staff
• Approving school closures
• The appointment of teachers to deputy principal and other posts of responsibility
• Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation
• The school is adequately insured and maintained
The members of the Board of Management of Scoil Bhríde NS are:
Fr. Martin Delaney PP (Chairperson), Denis Doheny, Marie Dunne, Siobhan Standish, Alan Doran, Olwyn Kilcare, Seamus Moran, Margaret Cordial
The Board of Management of Scoil Bhríde is a member of the (CPSMA) Catholic Primary School Management Association.
Stay up to date with all school activities and communication by downloading the Scoil Bhride App.