The Admission Policy of Scoil Bhride Rathdowney supports the following aims:
- Inclusiveness, particularly with reference to the enrolment of children with a disability or other special educational need
- Equality of access and participation in the school
- Parental choice in relation to enrolment
- Respect for the diversity of values, beliefs, traditions, languages and ways of life in society
- Children who have reached four years of age by June 16th will be considered for enrolment in Scoil Bhríde irrespective of creed, social background, nationality, disability or language, provided due notice is given, the enrolment procedures have been followed and suitable back-up systems are in place in the school.
How to enroll your child in Scoil Bhríde Rathdowney
We strongly recommend you enrol your child through our online enrolment portal.